OhPinchy;344535 Wrote:
> Problem is the GUI doesn't seem to allow me to filter on only new tracks
> - so I have to try find the new tracks amongs the 25,000 and then right
> click and select Archive Analysis. Is there any way to streamline
> this?Library/List Custom Filter/Stored Analysis is Missing will show you all
tracks that haven't had analysis archived.

--
egd

Internet forums: conclusive proof depth of gene pool is indeed variable,
monkeys can be taught to cut code, and world peace is utterly
unrealistic...

Integrating MusicIP with SqueezeCenter...'*here's how*'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/Integrating_MusicIP_with_SqueezeCenter).