Philip Meyer;346089 Wrote:

> Sounds like my modified MusicIP plugin has not been installed
> correctly, or you have ticked the "Read Song Data" checkbox.
I tracked down your web site (if hergest is used as a search term on
this forum it does not find urls with the term in in!), downloaded the
plugin (twice), installed it twice, restarted SqueezeCenter twice, used
two browsers, cleared browser caches.. made sure I'd deleted the whole
C:\Program Files\SqueezeCenter\server\Slim\Plugin\MusicMagic folder,
unzipped your plugin to C:\Program
Files\SqueezeCenter\server\Slim\Plugin\. Checked that the MusicMagic
folder had been recreated, stopped and started SqueezeCenter (yet
again).....

and I still have no "Read Song Data" checkbox on my SqueezeCenter >
Settings > Advanced > MusicIP page.

:-(
Time to go to work.

MC

--
ModelCitizen

On average people have fewer than two feet.

http://www.last.fm/user/ModelCitizen