Philip Meyer;346089 Wrote:

> Sounds like my modified MusicIP plugin has not been installed
> correctly, or you have ticked the "Read Song Data" checkbox.
It has gone! It was there. I have not reinstalled or anything... I
can't think what has happened (or what I could have done).
I'll attempt to find it and stick it back... then ask the questions
arising from your answers to my post above (if that's OK).

BTW. Although I have MusicIP installed headless I used the MixIP
program to make sure the files were scanned, not the (enhanced) MIP web
gui.

It sounds like I am doing everything wrong.

MC

--
ModelCitizen

On average people have fewer than two feet.

http://www.last.fm/user/ModelCitizen