You guys should reread Michael's comments. I think you've missed his
message. It's very clear, the future of this product line is not with
advanced users.  I'm sure everyone will be welcome, but simplification
is needed to deal successfully with users and potential users at the
other end of the spectrum. This makes sense, this is where the growth
opportunity is and this is where having an overly complicated user
experience, including setup, will cause problems. Not more choices and
buttons, fewer. Not custom install with a lot of questions to answer,
but rather installation on autopilot.

"I just want to listen to my music", they say.  It's why people use
Itunes and buy Airport Express units. Because they're easy to use.

If I'm right, the advanced users won't be thrown overboard, but their
voices will become less important than they have been historically.
Sounds like that may already be happening.

Michael, love your sense of humor.

--
Goodsounds