HectorHughMunro;351017 Wrote:
> Surely there are opportunities to do this with Squeezecentre when touch
> screen PCs and EEEpcs  come out (which seems to be imminent).
Erm, touch screen PCs have been out for a long time. So long that at
least one forum member's solution is a Fujitsu tablet pc that he picked
up on eBay for a couple hundred $ or so. Various touchscreen devices are
out there, from "real" PCs to devices like the Nokia 800, HP's new
TouchSmart thingy, etc.

--
aubuti

Nothing high-end, but music anywhere I want it. LinkStation HD-HG
(debian) feeding: Basement: SB2 > JVC JA-S44 > ESS Tempest LS8;
Kitchen/Dining: SB Duet > AudioSource Amp100 > 2 pairs Polk RC60i;
Living room: SB3 > Technics SA-EX140 > Bose Acoustimass 3; Bedroom: SB
Boom + SBC; Study: SB Duet > Klipsch ProMedia 2.0; Kid's bedroom: SB2 >
Klipsch ProMedia 2.0
http://www.last.fm/user/aubuti/