aubuti;351369 Wrote:
> Erm, touch screen PCs have been out for a long time. So long that at
> least one forum member's solution is a Fujitsu tablet pc that he picked
> up on eBay for a couple hundred $ or so. Various touchscreen devices are
> out there, from "real" PCs to devices like the Nokia 800, HP's new
> TouchSmart thingy, etc.

I agree - I think investing R&D into fancier remotes is a lost cause.
Invest into a modular web interface. That can be reused no matter what
devices establishes itself as a dominant force. which in a few years,
my guess goes, will either be very fancy remotes, or an evolved
iPhone-like platform that we also use as a computer that latches itself
into every peripheral element we are around of - monitors, keyboard and
mice and the like...

--
pablolie