Themis;358203 Wrote:
> In Greece we hate American foreign policies since WW2. We've always
> found them unfair, anti-democratic, and against simple peoples'
> interests everywhere in the world. And more particularly in our (greek)
> neighborhood.
>
> Nevertheless, we have a big respect for American people, and once more
> they proved to be awesome ! Americans really deserve a great applause
> for their mutual solidarity : a great nation, indeed.

i would like to know what greece has a problem with, especially
considering that without us, you'd have been communist for 60 years.

and please, don't cite our involvement with turkey.  greece and the
turks problems are your own, not ours.

--
MrSinatra

www.LION-Radio.org
Using:
Squeezebox2 (primary) / SBR (secondary) / SBC - w/SC 7.3b - Win XP Pro
SP3 - 3.2ghz / 2gig ram - D-Link DIR-655