Borgen;359160 Wrote:
> So the iPeng are leaving your "hands" and are sent to Apple today?

No, unfortunately not. I had some left over UI stuff to do that took
longer than expected (boring settings menu) plus adapt iPeng to the
latest changes on the internet radios that come with SC7.3.

However, I DID send out what is the release candidate to the beta
testers and if there's nothing unexpected in there it will probably go
out tomorrow.

To keep you tesed up a bit, I'll post a daily screenshot :-) Let's
start with something simple: Albums.

jaffacake;359196 Wrote:
> Can't wait for this one...what version of SqueezeCenter will I need?

7
Didn't really test it on versions before 7.2 but I would expect it to
run on 7.0+, Alarm (which is what would need 7.2) is not yet in.

|Filename: 081112_albums.jpg                                        |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6221|

pippin

---
see iPeng at penguinlovesmusic.com