autopilot;360453 Wrote:
> No thanks! I dont want to have to keep getting up and going over to the
> player to interact with, not least because its behind a childproof
> glass door. And also small lcd screens are only good for having in your
> hand, not good for reading across a room at.

Thus, big display. :-) And I am all for a remote - a truly capable one
that makes easier libraries more accessible. The SBC in my opinion is
ok, but not great, when it comes to that. Logitech has some great
remotes, like the Harmony 1000
http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/remotes/universal_remotes/devices/373&cl=us,en
To me, that offers the ideal interface: larger screen, touch
sensitive... I can scroll or use a letter to get to an album...

--
pablolie

...pablo
Server: 3.3 GHz Intel E8600 Core 2 Duo Vista Ultimate 64
Sources: SB3 (4), SB Boom (2), Duet, Accuphase DP65v
Amplification: Accuphase E306v
Loudspeakers: Tuned and self-built Ceeroy 3 way
Headphones: Grado SR-1