peter;360819 Wrote:
> autopilot wrote:
> > Sorry pablolie, my bad, i was actually responding to peter's -"1.
> What
> > part of 'big screen' didn't you understand?"- which is incredibly
> rude
> > and ruined the tone of the thread.
> >

> So I'm the bad guy, ey?
>
> Let's put this into context:
>
> Pablolie: "Big screen, touch display with album art..."
> Autopilot's reaction: "And also small lcd screens are only good for
> having in your hand,
> not good for reading across a room at."
>
> A pretty strange reaction, indeed.
>
> And then you take it out on poor pablolie?
>
> Regards,
> Peter

I think if you actually bothered to properly read you would realise
that you have just actually just taken me completely out of context.
Even a 4" screen, twice the size of SBc would be 'small'. How big is
big then in the context of this device? Do you want a 15" monitor
bolted onto it?

And even if i had meant exactly that, it did not justify "1. What part
of 'big screen' didn't you understand?". That was a pretty strange
reaction from you, but judging from of threads, not uncommon.

--
autopilot

*Lounge  :* Squeezebox Classic -> Cambridge Audio Azur 640a -> Mission
701's.
*Bedroom :* Squeezebox Receiver -> Trends TA10.1 Class-T -> Kef Cresta
1's
*Office  :* Softsqueeze -> Logitech Active 5.1's.
*Kitchen :* Squeezebox Boom -coming soon-
*Roaming : * Squeezebox Controller -> Logitech mm28 portable speakers /
Shure E2c's
*Controllers :* Squeezebox Controller x 2 + Logitech Harmony one
*Server  :* SC7.3b (Vista 64) + AlienBBC, iPlayer & MusicIP headless.

'LAST.FM' (http://www.last.fm/user/domrevans/)