autopilot;360548 Wrote:
> eh? I dont think you understood what i said. I meant the size and form
> factor - i to prefer to keep my audio and video systems separate. But
> For me it has to fit well with my amp etc. Many people has asked for a
> device like the transporter with standard hifi dimensions, i dont mind
> the shape of the sb3 because its not too big. But to incorporate a
> large enough screen to be readable across a good size room would have
> to be quite big. Not like the VDF of the sb3 is. I really love the
> SB3's VFD, i would love to see the SB4 have one.
>
> Im all up for a larger touch screen remote, yeah, i would not
> personally buy one though. Once it gets to a certain size i think i
> might as well buy a web tablet.
>
> Btw, when did i say choice is bad? I said no thanks. You said what you
> would like, am i not allowed to do the same?

I can't recall being confrontational in tone at all. To sum it up: I
never claimed you said you were against choice, nor did I ever say or
imply you didn't have just as much of a right to post or express your
opinion just as much as I do. I had basically agreed with a lot of the
things you said. But you obviously have to turn it into an immature
"since we are not saying the same I am being attacked" kind of
argument. My last reply to this topic.

--
pablolie

...pablo
Server: 3.3 GHz Intel E8600 Core 2 Duo Vista Ultimate 64
Sources: SB3 (4), SB Boom (2), Duet, Accuphase DP65v
Amplification: Accuphase E306v
Loudspeakers: Tuned and self-built Ceeroy 3 way
Headphones: Grado SR-1