autopilot;360524 Wrote:
> How arrogant?
> ... decent screen would not fit well in most peoples home cinema/hifi
> stack.

That is why choice is essential. Some people have combined systems for
cinema and hifi, some prefer a strictly separate system - and I belong
to the latter. Sure, the cinema system should be able t play music and
be synched to the music system whenever I need it. But the music system
is just for music for me. That way someone else can watch TV while I
immerse myself in music.

I think we are both right - you do need the near invisible SBR-slike
device, and then there is also a genuin need for a next gen SB3, which
is what this topic was about. And of course the while area of remotes,
where I would contend that something like the Harmony 1000 begs to
replace the SBC: it is more flexible, it has a bigger, nicer touch
display... it does everything the SBC wants to do, only better and for
more devices. For about the same price if one checks the market, too...

--
pablolie

...pablo
Server: 3.3 GHz Intel E8600 Core 2 Duo Vista Ultimate 64
Sources: SB3 (4), SB Boom (2), Duet, Accuphase DP65v
Amplification: Accuphase E306v
Loudspeakers: Tuned and self-built Ceeroy 3 way
Headphones: Grado SR-1