pablolie;360543 Wrote:
> That is why choice is essential. Some people have combined systems for
> cinema and hifi, some prefer a strictly separate system - and I belong
> to the latter. Sure, the cinema system should be able t play music and
> be synched to the music system whenever I need it. But the music system
> is just for music for me. That way someone else can watch TV while I
> immerse myself in music.

eh? I dont think you understood what i said. I meant the size and form
factor - i to prefer to keep my audio and video systems seperate. But
For me it has to fit well with my amp etc. Many people has asked for a
device like the transporter with standard hifi dimentions, i dont mind
the shape of the sb3 because its not too big. But to incorporate a
large enough screen to be readale across a good size screen would have
to be quite big.

Im all up for a larger touch screen remote, yeah, i would not
personally buy one though. Once it gets to a certain size i think i
might as well buy a web tablet.

Btw, when did i say choice is bad? I said no thanks. You said what you
would like, am i not allowed to do the same?

--
autopilot

*Lounge  :* Squeezebox Classic -> Cambridge Audio Azur 640a -> Mission
701's.
*Bedroom :* Squeezebox Receiver -> Trends TA10.1 Class-T -> Kef Cresta
1's
*Office  :* Softsqueeze -> Logitech Active 5.1's.
*Kitchen :* Squeezebox Boom -coming soon-
*Roaming : * Squeezebox Controller -> Logitech mm28 portable speakers /
Shure E2c's
*Controllers :* Squeezebox Controller x 2 + Logitech Harmony one
*Server  :* SC7.3b (Vista 64) + AlienBBC, iPlayer & MusicIP headless.

'LAST.FM' (http://www.last.fm/user/domrevans/)