pippin;363655 Wrote:
> How big is the artwork?
> Do you know if there's something special about the artwork resizing on
> the thecus? I currently request 75x75 images from the server and rely
> on it actually delivering those. I draw unscaled for speed, this has
> worked in all environments so far...

Hi Pippin,

thanks for your answer, nice support. I didn't change any setting on
SC7.3 regarding the artwork. Since i think you do speak german:
"Plattenhüllen neu berechnen" is active. The size of the artwork is, i
think, around 300pix. And it is centered, so only near half of the
image is displayed (the rest is beyond the left side of the display).

best regards
sprutzle

--
sprutzle