This application was one of the main reasons for me wanting an Iphone. I
finally got hold of one a couple of weeks ago for a reasonable price and
waited eagerly for the release of the native version of Ipeng, and now
it is here! I'm really happy. It works really great. Its so nice to not
have to use the normal remote any more and to be able to get a better
"overview" of the library.

One question though. I always use "Music Folder" on the Squeezebox when
I browse or search for what I want to listen to. I don't like the
"Artist" or "Album", because I can never seam to get all the ID3
tagging right. There is always some tags that are out of place and that
annoys me really much. Will you implement "Music Folder" browsing soon,
or is it already in the app, just me missing it?

Cheers for a great app and it was definitely worth the price.

/Slater

--
FSlater