So I got to play with iPeng when I got home.  Very nice.  I actually
like using it over a full web browser ;).

I did have one issue and that was it could not find my server.  I keyed
in the IP and it found it connected fine.  I then deleted the server
from ipeng and it was then able to find the server.  Note I did launch
the app from work when I first installed it and of course it would not
find any server on that network, maybe it decided not to search again
when I got home.

Oh forgot to put my request in for future features.  Support for the
wonderful, Biography and Album Review plugins.

--
m1abrams