pippin;363683 Wrote:
> OK, those artwork issues will be fixed on the first upgrade release.
> I don't fully understand what's happening, though. I DO request 75x75
> images from the server and, yes, after that I assume I got that format
> (in album view). I've never seen the server returning something else.
> Could you do me the favor and go to "search" view and check if
> everything is fine there (e.g. by searching for one of the problematic
> albums). Search scales so it should be fine...

Well, the search view is fine until i select the found interpret. Hope
it helps. Can i do something on my setup to prevent this behaviour?
Maybe its a problem of the beta 7.3 that is used for the thecus. Do you
think it will work with the latest nightly? I could try and run this.
Again thanks for support!

best regards
sprutzle

--