pippin;363934 Wrote:
> I mean that I think I use the currect query, as it is You COULD query
> all, but that would take time. Lots of it.

I honestly don't think thats a bad idea at all. I'd much rather plug
the phone in and have it do a 45 minute or 1 hour library scan versus
having to intermediately build the DB as I use the system.

Getting everything cached through normal usage for a collection my size
was nearly an exhaustive effort waiting for the different caches to
update as I used them! And If I updated my library weekly it would mean
I would often be faced with some crazy lag times while the re-scan took
place. I'll def put off re-scans now for a bit but being able to take
my medicine up front and wait while I sleep or eat dinner is much more
preferable IMO then updating as I use it. :)

Just my .02 :)

Anyways, like I said before...now that it's all cached it works
AMAZING. Super fast, and just great! I'd second the idea of the "Music
Folder" vire. I need that every now and then to find soundtracks and
such so if possible I;d love to have that as an option on the more
screen!

Well done!

--
Itlan