Philip Meyer;364139 Wrote:
> >One of the things I had to do to get it to work was to leave the Music
> Folder in squeezecenter settings blank and rescan.
>
> I really wouldn't recommend that.  I think that was only suggested by
> support to fix issues with songs being duplicated in the library.
> However, it is much better to retrieve music via SqueezeCenter's
> scanner, and use MusicIP just for identifying mixable tracks.
>
> In new versions of the SqueezeCenter MusicIP plugin, it can be
> configured to only look for the mixable status of a track, and not read
> all tag information into the SC library.  This avoids the above
> problems, but more importantly it scans a lot faster.

Philip - tried this - configured the 7.3 plugin as suggested, did a
full re-scan with the folder settings pointing to my NAS.  So now it
has re-built the music folder and plays songs fine again - but there's
no "M" logo on the squeezebox or in squeezecentre.  aaaargh.. it's
2.00am and I'm of to bed..

--
wreford