Moonbase;365998 Wrote:
> Actually, the reason for me for getting SC and and the SB Classic was
> that it supports integration with MusicIP. There’s so much in there,
> I’m still happy I bought it.
>
> Now if only...MusicIP would get their »headless« problems sorted …
> (i.e. Mood Mixes never work because Moods stored in the wrong place and
> so on).

The Mood Mix problem is both Windows and headless specific, I believe.
You may have already seen my thread about a workaround whilst they get
it sorted.  Just copy the contents of your Moods folder in
Docs&Settings/AppData to the MusicIP installation folder.  You can keep
this copy folder up to date automatically with a batch file running as a
scheduled task, or perhaps by using the xcopy command.  Is working well
for me. Let me know if you'd like more details.

--
Siduhe

Who am I on 'LAST.FM' (http://www.last.fm/user/siduhe)?
"-Siduhe Loved Tracks radio got the thumbs up. Feedback included: yeah,
it's good... got the odd dodgy track tho...-" (c) 'ModelCitizen'
(http://www.last.fm/user/Modelcitizen)