Thanks for the compliment, but I was merely spitting back what you guys
told me.

Again, the only issue is whether this "de-apple-ization" of the
Doberman will lead to a mid-life crisis.  Certainly, my intake of Whey
will increase along with my military presses.  Hope springs eternal on
all fronts.  Sad.

By the way "Audials One" -- $50 -- was the system I used to "rip apart"
the thievery created by Apple and my Ipod.  All of my tunes are now in
Windows Media Player (thanks to Audials One), sitting nicely waiting
for the Duet to transport them to the nearest "way station" ("Heaven
Can Wait," Warren Beatty, 1980).  I'll wait for the Apple Police to get
here, then I'll take them to court -- I am a trial lawyer and I am
pissed off.  Here, I downloaded 7,000 tunes from I Tunes (everything
except the Beatles) and then I learned that I am a miniature turtle,
stuck inside of an IPOD.  Then, they try to sell me all this equipment
that "digitalizes the Steeler football games."  I've been to all 6
Super Bowls in person, and the answer was NO NO NO NO NO NO.

So, I was mistaken on the price of my little saintly system that I will
use most days:

Logitech z5500 - $400.00
Logitech Duet  - $400.00
Audials One    - $ 50.00.
(Plasma TV - they cost virtually nothing now, and use a Coaxial cable
as it sounds the best; it plugs right into the coaxial input of the
"piece of shit" z5500 if that is what you use -- since everybody says
they are "bad news," you can get one almost anywhere.)

Now, don't get me wrong.  My Phillips is 50" or so.  But my theater
room is 100".  So, on the "big football games," I'll go into the media
room.  But not if I can help it.  I like this z5500 -- it just sounds
good.

Otherwise, as I said, you can't get me out of here.  And, in a day or
two, every room will have a squeeze box just so I can "control the
house" from in this small study.  Eventually, it will be the movie
Psycho.

I looked at your website and background and you obviously know what you
are doing.  You've got the two squeeze boxes -- one wired and one
wireless.  You figured it out -- probably long ago.

I wish I had learned sooner.  You can only listen to "Stairway to
Heaven" in a virtual stairway so many times before you say enough is
enough.

Peace, and thanks.

Mitch.

--