pippin;375093 Wrote:
> can you elaborate on "sometimes"? Is is reproducible for certain Genres?
> This would happen if for some reason the Genre selected in the query is
> illegal and thus ignored.
> Yet I never saw this.
> please PM or mail me if you are willing to produce a log to help me
> investigate.

I will look into this when I am back from Christmas. Seems it is only
certain genres that's causing the trouble. The funny thing is that the
correct albums are listed, but if I press "All" then I really get
*all*.

pippin;375093 Wrote:

> Hm... You don't use TrackStat? The TrackStat Icons are in that
> position. But MIP will come, don't worry...

Sure do. You are right. It is more important to have the star ratings
there (use this all the time :-)....will come back with a suggestion if
I have one.

Enjoy the holidays,

Sune

--