jazztime;375178 Wrote:
> You can ad the Digital Inputs that you are using to your favorites (in
> SqueezeCenter) - then you will be able to switch to those inputs from
> iPeng on your iPhone / iTouch.

I implemented your suggestion with the following results; I am indeed
able to switch to the digital input I have selected in favorites which
is BNC Coax S/DIF playing the digital out of my CD player. Works
beautifully.  Here is the hitch.  Now I want to switch back to SC and
the track I was listening to in SC.  No Dice. While the display
indicates I've switched, I am still hearing the digital input.  Only
until, I "stop" the digital input with the Transporter remote can I
then get back to the SC.  Any thoughts? While this is a work around, it
would be nice the put the Transporter remote away for good.

Rob

--
Rob Stone