Is it possible to configure my SB3 so that it will play music (mp3) from
my hard disk which is not in the SqueezeCenter library?

I use the SB3 normally to play music from my SqueezeCenter library. I
do, however, have a lot of mp3 files which I do not wish to include in
the SqueezeCenter library but nevertheless want to play through the
SB3.

How can this be done? It can be achieved using a Sony PS3 via the
Windows Media Player library but I would much prefer to use the SB3
instead of the PS3 so that I do not have to have the TV switched on!

--
mphearn