EyeRonik1;388654 Wrote:

> Also, don't underestimate the value of using iTunes as your controller.
> My wife will not use the Squeezecenter controller (It's powerful but
> barely usable - the UI would have been wonderful in 1996) but is happy
> to use iTunes. She would love to be able to send her iTunes music to
> the Squeezeboxes.

I think that iPeng changes all that. Set up your SqueezeCenter and
leave it running and have family members only use the iPod touch as
their music library browser and remote control.  The only thing that is
not so easy is ripping, transcoding and tagging which is integrated in
iTunes but left as an exercise for the reader in Squeezebox land.

--dsdreamer.

--
dsdreamer