I hadn't tried Squeezeplay for many months, so I tried a nightly with my
library and with Pandora. I have a couple of thoughts:

- The unified UI is quite nice. Having the same general philosophy on a
PC, SB and (eventually, I assume) iPhone solves my problem - my wife
will have no problem.

- The sync doesn't work for me. I have overlapping zones, and
Squeezeplay on a Mac runs +/1 1/2 a second or so from the Squeezebox.
When standing between them it sounds like gibberish.

I'll keep waiting. Thanks for your help.

Ron

--
EyeRonik1