pippin;388405 Wrote:
> I understand but so far nobody has been able to tell me what I have to
> do to enable this. As of the explanations I got it should already work.

Well can you deduce it from this:
Volume ipeng skin - neither the bar nor the arrows work
colume ipeng app - the slider will bring the volume down but not back
up again

Overall I do find IRBlaster unreliable - it seems to get out of sync
with the player at times, requiring a server/client reboot to get it
all in sync again.  So I am not 100% sure of the above being true at
all times but in my testing that's what happened, so perhaps there is a
difference in how you send volume commands that can help you work it
out?

--
bossanova808