@bossanova808:

This looks like the command is being sent.
But I really cannot comment a lot on IRBlaster. Who did that plugin, is
there a thread for that? I recon if it doesn't work with iPeng it will
also not work with SBC and the Web Interface!

mwjburton;389764 Wrote:
> Can you let us know about any future update plans?

There is a _VERY_ rough roadmap here:
https://trac.penguinlovesmusic.de/trac/ipengnat/roadmap

> In the land of impossible dreams I would love to see some kind of
> interface within iPeng which allowed for sending custom set TCP/IP
> commands to external controllers or even to SqueezeCentre plugins.

Support for SqueezeCenter plugins is the major feature for the next
release, so this will definitely come.
Another thing that will definitely come is an extensible control
interface for SC, but that's more long term and not 100% certain, if it
doesn't come, there will be an HTML-Interface (aka Browser) in iPeng
which is a bit simpler to do on iPhone (no need to get Perl programmers
on board...)

> This way it might be possible to switch on a rooms speakers (in my case
> controlled via Freeway AV gateway controller - TCP/IP) from within the
> iPeng app. Seems like a very, very big ask since I'm not even sure how
> it would be implemented. Just floating it :-)
>
> Has anyone else asked about sending TCP/IP commands, perhaps for AMX or
> Crestron systems?

Yes, and we also have some more plans for iPeng in the pipeline (which
are not in the roadmap yet)...

--
pippin

---