iPeng is a fantastic application. I am very new to the Squeeze world. I
bought a SBR to feed our 11 zone system. Not realizing I needed the
controller to setup the SBR, I spent a few minutes cursing myself for
not reading more and then came across Net-UDAP - brilliant!

Now I am all setup and using various iPhones with iPeng to control
music throughout the house. Your application is very well designed and
works perfectly. Very impressed. Can you let us know about any future
update plans?

In the land of impossible dreams I would love to see some kind of
interface within iPeng which allowed for sending TCP/IP commands to
external controllers or even to SqueezeCentre plugins.

This way it might be possible to switch on a rooms speakers (in my case
controlled via Freeway AV gateway controller - TCP/IP) from within the
iPeng app. Seems like a very, very big ask since I'm not even sure how
it would be implemented. Just floating it :-)

Has anyone else asked about sending TCP/IP commands, perhaps for AMX or
Crestron systems?

Many thanks
Mark

--