bossanova808;389297 Wrote:
> Well can you deduce it from this:
> Volume ipeng skin - neither the bar nor the arrows work
> colume ipeng app - the slider will bring the volume down but not back
> up again
>
> Overall I do find IRBlaster unreliable - it seems to get out of sync
> with the player at times, requiring a server/client reboot to get it
> all in sync again.  So I am not 100% sure of the above being true at
> all times but in my testing that's what happened, so perhaps there is a
> difference in how you send volume commands that can help you work it
> out?

Actually, no. The volume slider uses a "mixer volume" command to set an
absolute volume level. It does it always the same way, the slider
doesn't distinguish between "volume up" and "volume down".
So this really sounds like a bug in the plugin to me.

The skin's volume buttons send button commands that should mimic the IR
remote's volume buttons.

--
pippin

---