pippin;394804 Wrote:
> This sounds cool.
> What amp does this work with?
> Yes, iPeng is a bit verbose on volume commands, maybe I have to work on
> this a bit again...

I should probably clarify.  VolumeDown works fine.  The problem is
VolumeUp.  I am thinking it has to do with the fact that I have the SB3
volume fixed at 100% (I don't want the SB3 attenuating the volume).
Hence there is really no way to trigger VolumeUp.  On the SBC and in
the web interface, even though Volume slider bar shows 100%, I can
still select VolumeUp and it sends the the command via IRBlaster to my
PreAmp.  The solution may be as simple as providing a way on the screen
to continue to send VolumeUp even though the slider on iPeng is 100%
full.

--
mikes