pippin;394817 Wrote:
> Didn't we have this before? I implemented this in the iPeng plugin (not
> the app) and for some reason it doesn't work. As soon as someone tells
> me how to do this, I'll implement it, I even know how (UI wise).

Not sure as I did not use the plugin.

I guess I am thinking the UI part is all that is needed.  I just tested
the fact that I can lower the volume by sliding the volume control to
the left and then if I slide it back to right before it has a chance to
reset the UI in the iPeng to show the volume at 100%, I can actually
start to increase the volume back some.  Of course this does not allow
me to increase the volume above where I started from originally, but I
think it proves that from iPeng I can control the volume in both
directions through the IRBlaster.  Hence why I think the enhancement
needed for IRBlaster users is just a way in the UI to still increase
the volume even though the SB3 thinks the volume is 100%.

I hope that makes sense.

Thanks.

--
mikes