Goodsounds;397273 Wrote:
> OK Howard, I kinda get it. I think we live in different neighborhoods
> and do different things, if you know what I mean, so I guess it's a bit
> beyond my understanding or objectives. But no matter what, toys are to
> play with, so have fun.

Hi Goodsounds.  Not sure exactly what you mean, but I think I get it.
I think anyone who is using the SB products has to be a tinkerer by
nature.  Let's face it, these things are not the radio, cassette
player, cd player or even the turntable of the past.  I guess I'm just
tinkering a bit on the PC side of things to get it quieter, cooler and
use less power, which has become more important.  SC runs almost
non-stop so it's best of it's as low power as I can get.

Installing the SSD was a learning experience too, which is most of the
fun for me.  Certainly not installed like your normal hard drive so I
felt some measure of achievement when it booted up with no issues.  I'm
not a novice by any means, but doing something different from my
everyday grind is a nice diversion and needed I might add :-)

Anyhoo, have a great day and keep enjoying the music.  In the short run
it's the goal here.

Howard

--
Howard Passman