Brian Ritchie;400062 Wrote:
> I recommend the Synchronizer plugin.  It can be used to set up
> predefined sync groups (with one player defined as the master), and
> also adds a "sync all others to this" menu option.

I think that will definitely help and am going to try it out right now!
It's in the repository at
http://www.koldware.com/SlimStuff/repodata.xml

... OK, I just tried it, and HOORAY!  It does just what I'm looking
for.  I set up sync groups and then found that "The Synchronizer" is
available as a menu item, which I've moved nice and high in our menu
list.

The only drag is that it doesn't seem to work with Sync Options in that
I was not able to join a track in progress, it actually stopped the
playlist.  While that stinks, it's great to be able to switch the
syncing so easily.  Thanks much for the tip, and thanks to the author
of the plugin!

--
thing-fish

' Most Recent Tracks'