kolding;402754 Wrote:
> There's some sort of bad interaction between SyncOptions and The
> Synchronizer, but I haven't tried to debug it.  It appears to be
> related to the "wait for next track to synchronize" option, so I THINK
> it works when SyncOptions just lets SqueezeCenter do it's thing and
> merge new players in right away.  Seems to work well in 7.3 and later.

For SyncOptions, I definitely recommend "default" sync rather than
"attempt mid-song sync" if you're running SC 7.3 or newer.

I really need to look at the code & make the two equivalent for SC
7.3+.

Sorry 'bout that,

Peter

--
peterw

http://www.tux.org/~peterw/
free plugins: http://www.tux.org/~peterw/#slim
AllQuiet BlankSaver ContextMenu FuzzyTime KidsPlay
KitchenTimer PlayLog PowerCenter/BottleRocket SaverSwitcher
SettingsManager SleepFade StatusFirst SyncOptions VolumeLock