peterw;400092 Wrote:
> Do you have SyncOptions configured for "default" mid-track sync? Most
> folks with SqueezeCenter 7.3 and later prefer "default" mid-track
> syncing.

I don't see such an option.  It says ""Wait" behavior. When syncing
with a player that is playing a local song, whether to sync and restart
the song ("Default"), wait for the next track to start, or attempt to
sync mid-song. "Wait for next track" will allow you to press a button
on the remote control to force immediate sync or attempt mid-song sync"

So the default is to sync and restart.  I switched it to attempt to
sync mid-song.  What actually happened was that the players synched and
the playlist *stopped*.  So I don't know if there's a conflict between
The Synchronizer and Sync Options plugins, or between one or both of
those and the latest version of SqueezeCenter or what.  I guess I will
experiment some more; I do love the Synchronizer, it is really
providing what I was looking for (getting Sync more accessible in the
menus) and also being able to define the groups is very handy, as we
have Upstairs, Downstairs and Bedroom (or BedBoom as I named it, nyuk
nyuk), and our likely sync combos are to sync all three or to just sync
the upstairs and the bedroom.

I appreciate the discussion here; does anyone else have any thoughts?

--
thing-fish

' Most Recent Tracks'
(http://www.last.fm/user/thing-fish/?chartstyle=basicrt10)