peterw;402783 Wrote:
> For SyncOptions, I definitely recommend "default" sync rather than
> "attempt mid-song sync" if you're running SC 7.3 or newer.
>
> I really need to look at the code & make the two equivalent for SC
> 7.3+.

In the settings for the plugin it says > "Wait" behavior. When syncing with a
player that is playing a local
> song, whether to sync and restart the song ("Default")

Am I understanding correctly that what happened is that 7.3+ actually
does the mid-song sync by default, that the default has changed in
SqueezeCenter but the settings text of the plugin hasn't changed yet?
If so, is there a need for the SyncOptions plugin anymore?  I think I
may have just found it too late!

--
thing-fish

' Most Recent Tracks'