Great Plugin!
The only improvement I would like to see is that I am able to restrict
the selection (of the tracks, album or artist) to specific genres.

Usually I want to hear a random selection of my songs but without songs
having the genre "classical", "audio book" or "children's songs". At the
moment I do not use the random plugin but create a playlist having only
songs of all other genres what is a pain (since I cannot select a
plurality of genres) and play this playlist in shuffle mode. But when I
add new songs to the library I have to add these songs also to the
playlist or re-create it.

It would be great if in the settings of the random plugin all genres
would be shown, each having a checkbox for inclusion in the random list
or not.

--
dip