pippin;414059 Wrote:
> How do they show up in the SC web interface?
> Do you have two items for the Album in the albums list?
>
> Edit: Or did you select the "SC play other tracks" option?
> Edit2: Here's a link for the "two items" issue:
> http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=61881

I don't use the albums list to navigate.

I navigate using my selected "Music Folder", then select the folder
containing the CD I want to hear, then select the first track. Most of
the time this works fine, and the whole CD will play. However,
sometimes only the first track will play (even though all the files
reside in the same folder, and are tagged identically in terms of
artist name and album name).

All the files show up fine in iPeng before I press play, it's just when
I want to play the entire folder something goes wrong.

Let me know if you need screenshots from my iPhone, perhaps that will
make this easier to understand. Thanks!

(Oh, and the albums in question show up fine in the Web Interface, and
also play fine if I initiate playback from the WI)

--
oivindi