pippin;414116 Wrote:
> I suspect those folders have subfolders?
> Unfortunately, it's not possible to play the whole folder content in an
> easy way in SC without the sub-folders (not sure, maybe somebody
> recently opened a bug on this?) so iPeng will only play a single track
> in that case.

Sorry, I guess I haven't been clear enough. There are no sub-folders in
the folder I choose to play. It's just a collection of mp3s, all on the
same album belonging to the same artist.

Also, most of these folders containing mp3s play fine, while some
don't. I'll post some screenshots tomorrow (if I get the time) to
illustrate better what I mean.

--
oivindi