ModelCitizen;418807 Wrote:
> What about if the platform that the software runs on (i.e. OS) changes?
> The firmware is not open source either.
>
> MC

Material "things" have a limited life. When the stuff no longer
operates as I wish it to, for whatever the reason, I'll move on. I'll
get something else or do what I want to do another way or ....

Nothing lasts forever, and I don't get attached to material
possessions.

It's funny, I just made a comment in another thread to someone who has
a stereo receiver that I might have thrown away 10 years ago, but he
thinks it is something worth trying to salvage. Different people have
different perspectives.

--
Goodsounds