On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 5:24 AM, TiredLegs
<tiredlegs.3rclzn1240914...@no-mx.forums.slimdevices.com> wrote:

> ModelCitizen;418807 Wrote:
>> What about if the platform that the software runs on (i.e. OS) changes?
> That type of issue is exactly what I was referring to. For example, I
> have a four year old desktop scanner that has completely functional
> hardware but is useless to me now because its manufacturer refused to
> provide a Windows Vista driver for it.

That's a bummer, but not really applicable in this case.  What could
happen is that a desireable OS upgrade is released and it doesn't play
well with SqueezeCenter.  Assuming SC has been abandoned, you have at
least two very viable options: 1) Open source fix to the SC software
or 2) Run your old OS in a VM and host SC in that VM.

Ben