Sure, I have guitar amps with tubes too. Tube amps are feasible to have
so long as good replacement tubes can still be purchased.

At a future date when I find myself with burned out tubes that can't be
replaced for a reasonable cost, the amps will get tossed. I'm not a
professional musician and I'm not that picky about it. Besides, solid
state amps keep getting better. I expect that day will come some time
in the future, and I'll lose no sleep about having to make the change.

I suspect you may have some replacement tubes stockpiled for your
amp(s)?

--
Goodsounds