Ben Sandee;419056 Wrote:
> ... What could happen is that a desireable OS upgrade is released and it
> doesn't play well with SqueezeCenter.  Assuming SC has been abandoned,
> you have at least two very viable options: 1) Open source fix to the SC
> software or 2) Run your old OS in a VM and host SC in that VM.
>
> Ben

3)Put the OS upgrade on a different machine
4)Put SC on a different machine with a different (unchanged or still
compatible) OS
5)Get something else to stream music

Have you seen photos of Havana, where many of the cars are 50s era
American cars? It's bizarre, but it's what they have. If the SB line
gets discontinued, I promise that 10 years later, everyone's homes will
not need to resemble the electronic equivalent of Havana's auto
population. There are and will continue to be alternatives.

--
Goodsounds