Hello
Not sure if I'm posting to the correct forum but I'll push on
clumsily....

I was thinking of purchasing a livedrive account (www.livedrive.com)
for storage of my data (including music) in the "cloud" as opposed to
locally. I have three questions:

1) After installing the livedrive software, your storage appears as a
local drive on your pc (Windows only for now I think) so could I use
this with Squeezecentre by setting the music folder on my livedrive
"drive" as my Squeezecentre library?

2) If (1) is true then surely I can store my music in flac format and
still stream it from the cloud (unlike mp3tunes which does not support
flac). Assuming my internet connection is fast enough, of course.

3) Have Logitech considered synching livedrive with Squeezenetwork?

Regards
Jimmy

--
jimmyb