Hi,

my Duet can sync just fine between the receiver and the controller. But
as soon as I add an MP3 based player (like my Computer using iTunes) the
hardware players stop. Syncing between other MP3 streams works (e.g.
iTunes and Noxon) but the receiver won't play as soon as an MP3 stream
is involved.

I've read on the Slimdevices Wiki that "Other software clients, such as
Winamp and XMMS cannot be synchronized to a hardware player since
SqueezeCenter will have no control over the client's buffering."

I suspect that this answers my question if sync between my receiver and
an MP3 stream is possible or not (well, it's not), but I just wanted to
get this confirmed here so that I can rule out a system defect.

BR,
Andreas

--
gNNY