gNNY;431046 Wrote:
> The problem is the receiver in the living room. I was hoping that I
> could get it hooked up to the stream as well, somehow. Indeed, I was
> able to add the stream.mp3 as a Favorit to the receiver's list and it
> connects alright. But there is no sound coming from the receiver. And it
> won't show up on the player list either so I can't sync it with anything
> else.

Assuming by "receiver" you mean a Squeezebox Receiver, then if it isn't
showing up in the list of players in SqueezeCenter then you have got
something fair fundamental going wrong that you need to resolve before
worry about what will and won't sync.

--
andynormancx

Yes, it will. Yes, all of them. Yes, SoftSqueeze as well. What ?
I SAID ALL OF THEM !