Cape11;432384 Wrote:
> I raised the issue about the apparent non-functioning of WoL in the
> ReadyNAS PRO (well, of course, it does work!) and I received this link
> about the operation of the Squeezebox products. This may prove useful:
>
> https://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/WOL#How_do_I_activate_the_WoL_feature_on_Squeezebox.3F
>
> (As you can see from this, the Duet does not handle WoL).

You're not reading correctly the wiki table: the Duet will not use IR
to wake-up. But it will send wol packets when you press buttons on the
Controller, or the "fan" button on the Receiver.

I have a Duet, I assure you I remember the day this started working :)

(And, I agree with you: for me 2 quick presses to "right" or "power"
are very easy when I want to wake the server. And *sometimes* I like to
start the SB3 -or Boom-, left it fail to connect and then press 'left'
to configure locally connection to SN, all without waking the server.)

--
epoch1970