ant.perry;435448 Wrote:
> It is sometimes interesting to look at who is posting here - or who is
> not. There are a few normally active forum members who will post when
> hoaxes are being talked about but not when the product is real. I think
> the same thing happened before the Boom launch and the Duet launch.

Yes, I had the same thought.

And then when the lid is lifted, we'll have to suffer through a
succession of posts that will go something like this:

"Well, back when I was a beta tester during the beta testing period,
using strictly beta equipment and following the prescribed beta testing
approach, we beta tested. Oh, and did I tell you that my equipment is
from the beta test period, when I was a beta tester doing beta testing."
Yawn.

--
Goodsounds