autopilot;436832 Wrote:
> Could someone explain that to me please!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hnd3cduU_f0

The remark in this context refers to the fact that surely there is room
for both systems (and others). Clearly they both have their fans,
detractors, strengths and weaknesses. Obviously I favour SD/LTs
longevity, but I do not hope for the demise of alternative systems nor a
pox on their users. Both can exist in harmony and in fact there are
certain benefits in having multiple solutions on the market. That's not
too hard for -most -folks to see, whether they use Sonos, SB or a
Walkman(R) the size of a Quran or two cans and a piece of freakin'
string.

--
Dingostrategy

Lounge: SB3 + Genelec 6010A | Kitchen: SB3 + $80 bookshelf stereo. Top
shelf gear. | Bedroom/Terrace - Boom | Headless Asus EEE Box & Linux
Mint | iPod touch/iPeng

"Dear Mother, kindly forward underwear, DAC and those Jensen's I bought
offa ebay"

'dingostrat...@last.fm' (http://www.last.fm/user/DingoStrategy/)